Subscription farce....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RENEWED subscription 12 months via xbox LIVE marketplace wich gave 1x free month + 1x free game (chosen from 4 games)

This has been now 2 months and not heard anyhting from xbox LIVE...taken my money and NOTHING

I have phoned xbox LIVE customer services three times and noone knows anything. I was told to wait the first time !!!!!!!!! and I was told to wait the second time !!!!!!!! (Had to request some sort of confirmation of what I had bought!!!)

I had to ask for them to send me at least a confirmation of what I purchased.  (Third telephone call...!!!!!!!!) Now today they tell me that the offer was withdrawn prior to me selecting the offer via my xbox LIVE screen. How can I select it on my screen if the offer was not valid...!?!?!?!?

POOR POOR service. How can you have confidence in buying things from xbox? AND now still waiting for a SUPERVISOR to call me....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Did they tell you when the promotion ended? I'm having the same problem and they have told me to wait 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends to receive the email. I can't find a date when this ended anywhere so how am I supposed to know how long to wait? Annoying...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Alas, your frustration regarding this dilemma is but one example of many which I have observed, and experienced as well. Similar such <blink-blink> moments including the fact that I cant help but marvel at why my "loyalty circle" encloses a number that for some reason seems to be represented by a division of 2. Whatever. However, I AM confident of a few things; First of all, you and myself appear to be NOT alone in this proverbial boat, and while I believe you to be located somewhere near the aft section, I think I am closer to the bow. Betwixt and amongst us are I estimate 5 other figures, and they are all zeroes. Meaning, I think at least 200,000 others are in the same "dingy" position. The irony manifests when we figure out that we apparently PAY to be in this predicament - obviously. Which would explain the thunderous sound of those who bailed over the side - abandoning ship while avatars continue to replenish and maintain the estimated static figure. Though I have done the math, I haven't figured out their rally cry as they departed.  It sounded foreign. I could only make out the phonetics. "Pea-Es-En, Pea-Es-En, Pea-Es-En ! " I cant help but confess to you that if I get ribbed by another elbow in this crowded scenario, I may have to take my chances elsewhere than this platform. There IS another vessel nearby, but frankly I think it is a bit "Wii" smaller. Good Luck.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.