Still havent recieved 600 MS points for promotion deal in January!!

There was a promotional offer in January 2012 for Gold Members that if they renewed thier current membership for 12 months, they would receive 600 Microsoft Points. It has been nearly 6 months since I renewed my membership and I still have not received the 600 points for the promotion. I did receive 200 points, as always, through Xbox Rewards, but not the promotional deal they were currently offering. I contacted the Xbox Live support staff and was told to report my problem on here. I also was given a reference number from my time with the Xbox Live support staff for confirmation of my problem...still no solution. Very disappointed. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey esgeeone HTG,

I have checked both e-mail accounts over the past several months and have received nothing. Thanks for your help though. Hopefully this will get resolved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Ix BloodmeaT xI! Would you mind checking your private messages. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Ix BloodmeaT xI,

Could you please, if you have not already, check all the folders (inbox, junk etc) of your WLID and your contact e-mail associated with your account to check to see if you have received an e-mail containing your code for 600 microsoft points.

-

If you have already done the above and still have not received your e-mail, please make sure to post back within this thread as this will allow a member of the Support Team to Private Message you if it is required.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.