Still Haven't Recieved MS Points from Renewal Promotion

After reading through a few posts in this forum I realized that alot of other people are having issues with their promo rewards. I used a pre-paid 12 month xbox live card to renew my membership (before it expired) sometime in january. I havent received any email regarding the promorion reward or any points. Can you guys help me out? Are my points eventually going to be sent to me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Goalie! I understand you're having trouble finding promo points you have earned. Just to clarify, you entered in the prepaid code on the console, under the prompt for the promotion, correct? If you just entered it in on its own, it would not count for this promotion.

Also, make sure you check both your WLID and contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) if they are different, and check all junk, spam, and trash folders as well. Let us know if you find it there. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I checked my main email account (which is also my Windows Live account) and I didnt recieve any email about my points. And yes I made sure that I renewed my membership through the dashboard promo. I really want to know what happened with the microsoft points i have yet to receive. I hope you guys can help me sort this problem out

Sorry this didn't help.

Please check your private messages :)

Sorry this didn't help.