SPECIALIZATION CODE

I have posted and posted and still haven't received anything via email or to my xbox.  Sure is funny I have rcvd 3 emails from Microsoft telling me my xbox gold account is about ready to expire in 19, 18, 17 days but can't get a simple email sent to my xbox.  I purchased this game right after it came out and even purchased the additional map packs...for what this headache of seeing all the other players I was 20 Specialization Codes ahead of now past me...Nice I have been a level 70 stuck and now my friends are in their 80's and 90's...how discouraging for the true HALO fan base to have to deal with this simple resolved issue.  Why not just email the level 70's first and than the other lower folks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm with you, buddy. Makes me not even want to play until this gets fixed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey IRB, I know it isn't ideal, but I don't believe they are sending any more codes out. If you haven't received one in your emaIl/spam folders by now or in your Xbox LIVE messages I think you may be out of luck. The specializations will be available at a later date, and while you can't level up past your level at the moment, you won't be permanently stuck there. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! For help with the Halo 4 specialization promo email, please check out our sticky post. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.