Specialization Code Replace

I received  my specialization code and it does not work. When I try to use the code it says that it is invalid 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

Please make sure you're typing in the code exactly as it's shown. If you've tried redeeming the code on the console, try to redeem the code on Xbox.com here.

The only other way the code would be invalid is if a.) you have some sort of billing violation on your account preventing you from redeeming any codes, b.) your trying to redeem this code on an account it's not meant to be used on, or c.) your trying to use this code on an account in a country where the code cannot be redeemed. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried on the console and on the website and neither worked. this is not the first time i have had problem but that was resolved by obtaining a new code from the company I bought the code from.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Dru! In the email you got, is there a button to click for the code, and is that they method you are using to redeem it? Can you also let us know the exact error message you are seeing along with any error codes? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.