specialization code bull crap

I have talked to a helper for 2 hours and still didnt get any help whatso ever I now hate xbox because all of my friends are passing me in halo 4 rankings. I never got the code for specializations and I completed the requirements. I even have proof I gave a youtube account were i posted multiple gameplay videos before the 20th

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have talked to a helper for 2 hours and still didnt get any help whatso ever I now hate xbox because all of my friends are passing me in halo 4 rankings. I never got the code for specializations and I completed the requirements. I even have proof I gave a youtube account were i posted multiple gameplay videos before the 20th.  WERE IS MY CODE!!!?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That is really unfortunate that you did not receive the code.  It should have been sent to your account from Xbox, or to your email if you have a valid email associated with your xbox account (check your spam folder if you have not already), but they did have several issues getting the codes out, especially concerning getting them out on time.  You can keep trying to get a code, however, it does not prevent you from leveling up in any way.  Once you hit level 50 you just have to choose one of the two available specializations, complete it, then start the next one.  As soon as you complete the two available specializations then you should be able to choose from the other ones.  Like I said though, this does not prevent you from leveling up in any way.  Good luck :) .  Also, make sure that your region is set to somewhere in the US since this offer was not valid in some of the other regions (not sure if changing it would have affected this, but if you are set to a different region then that is probably why).

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, refer to the following link for more helpful information.

forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

See this forum post:

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

That post will not help many since it really does not help people. All it says sorry you cannot get a code.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey BADAZZBUCK KING! There was another batch of LIVE Messages sent out last night, so make sure to check there for your code and be careful not to delete it! :)

Sorry this didn't help.