Saw an add on rewards site for getting points for purchasing black ops 2 DLC

I saw that there was 400 microsoft points for purchasing the black ops 2 season pass and I had purchased that previous to the offer. So I do not understand why people that are just now purchasing it get rewarded but I do not for purchasing it months ago. I would like to see those points please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When it comes to Xbox Rewards promotions, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards forum for an answer. That forum can be found here: forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

-

Remember the Rewards Program is run/managed by a different group than Microsoft.

-

Like any promotion/sale any company offers, it's offered when it's offered and it's at the company's discretion if they want to exclude prior purchases.

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As said, things go on sale often everywhere, not just on LIVE, and those who purchase it beforehand get the satisfaction of using it when they buy it. Sometimes others wait a little while for sales or deals, that is just how the world as a whole operates. If I buy a car before Presidents Day, when it goes on sale on Presidents Day I can't go to the dealership and demand they refund me the difference.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.