Sales and Specials+ app/Scratch and Match

Ok, I have searched absolutely EVERYWHERE using my xbox and pc and it appears that the Sales and Specials+ app is nowhere to be found!

I had this installed previously on my xbox360 however my son was unable to download it on HIS xbox360.

so.. I "pinned" it, deleted the app off my hard drive and then went to the "pin" to load it back up and then download the app.

how stupid of me (I know)!

now, I can open up the actual pin however all it gives me is a description of the sales and special+ app (which among other things gives you the daily scratch and match)

my question is this....

How can I (or anyone else) download the Sales and Specials+ App. ?

I am at my wits end with this.

It shows up in my download history as having been downloaded in June 2012 however I am unable to add it to download queue from either xbox360, or by "add to queue" using pc/xbox.com marketplace...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Hey Sh31k! Don't worry, we're not looking to exclude anyone from the Sales and Specials app. It's being removed for everyone and doesn't have power running to it anymore. So anyone who does have the app still will find it non-functioning. As of right now, the sales and specials for the US have been moved to the website above. I hope that helps clear up any confusion/frustration. We definitely don't want any of our Xbox LIVE users having an unfair advantage over anyone else. ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.