rewards?

I have been a loyal member for little over 10 years now, I have spent a lot of time and money with Microsoft. I would like to know what were your factors that led for some individuals to receive not only a free console but a number of titles as well. Now I was informed that gifts were based on tenure as well as Gamerscore. even though I am not at 200k gs yet, I feel if anybody deserves an xbox , it should be me. there are gamers I know personally that are receiving consoles that have less tenure and some with less gamerscore than me. I think it is BS. in these years I have put up with password reset issues that took nearly 6 years to rectify and during that time I was almost ready to do away with Microsoft altogether and stick with sony, but I didn't. and I know there are other people that are upset like myself. but I think you can do better than that. come on I already had killer instinct pre-purchased anyway. giving away consoles with titles and a free annual subscription to live also.... IT DOESN'T COMPARE.......IT IS CRAP AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.     10 YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET  .................ALREADY HAVE MY NEW CONSOLE PREPAID, I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE REWARDS FOR YOUR VETERAN SUBSCRIBERS LIKE MYSELF.    WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL WHEN I HEAR THAT SOMEONE ELSE RECEIVING A NEW CONSOLE WITH TITLES AND A FREE YEAR OF LIVE TO  BOOT. IT IS BS.  it was suggested from an representative from xbox live support to write this blog in the forums, but personally I think this too is a waste of time..................

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is the support forums,you need to post something like this in the feedback forums forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.