" TAX DAY GAMES SALE: THE FUN RETURNS " ???

So, I finally turned on my Xbox 360 after not being on for days - kinda happy I WASN'T on, what with the recent issues - and I see this " Tax Day Games Sale: The Fun Returns " featured prominently in the center of my Home portion of the Dashboard. Naturally, I'm never one to pass over a sale without at least a PEAK . . .

Well, when I select the link, I'm directed to the Sales and Specials page . . . but, frankly,  . . . I dont really see anything " Special " , per se - besides the promotional sale event that started last Tuesday and ends today. 

My question is,  I suppose, is there a specific " Tax Day Games Sale " going on for today only?? If so, can someone provide some information as to WHICH games are included? I did a Bing search for a possible answer but came up with squat, and the forums search also proved fruitless.

Thank you in advance for any info provided.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am wondering the same thing too? I thought it was going to be something different from last weeks "Deal of the Week", but it's just the same thing from last week. Except for the twisted bundle.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Judging by the graphic  on the Dashboard, with the "1600 ms points" overlay atop the tax forms, I figured it'd be some sort of Games on Demand one day sale, but the link just diverts back to the current Deal of the Week. It would be nice for a member of the Support Staff to acknowledge or refute the instance of such a sale or the lack thereof...unless, of course, there are more issues and no official word is being made until they get resolved. Just seems odd to put up the graphic for nothing, ya know? Btw - I DID notice the Twisted Pixel bundle was added, but I figured a SALE might include a little more meat to it than just a morsel, ya dig?

Sorry this didn't help.

I saw that the fruit ninja is in 320msp, usually it is at 800msp, what do you think?

Sorry this didn't help.

Could be, though I believe - for the most part - the kinect titles run on their own sales promotions, independent from non-kinect titles. But if there's a marketplace-wide sale going on then, yes, it's a distinct possibility that fruit ninja would be included. It'd still be awful nice to get confirmation of any one day sale or lack thereof either way, rather than having to search the marketplace far and wide to search for possible temporary mark-downs.

Sorry this didn't help.

Suppose it doesn't matter now, at this juncture: Tax Day is OVER.  

Sorry this didn't help.