Purchased Xbox One last week. Now hearing about KI codes that could have possibly been sent out - might have deleted e-mail

Anyone working in Xbox Support might be kind enough to check to see if a code was sent to my email. There was a possibility it might have went to my spam folder and got instantly deleted. Just purchased an Xbox One the other week and just heard about the code being sent out to random people. I hate thinking I might have missed out due to unknown information.

Thank you,

Jason.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It is true that some people received KI codes via email.  However, those that received it also got notification on their console about the code.  If you received neither then odds are your gamertag was not drawn at this time.  Perhaps at a future giveaway.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That would be true had 2 other friends who got their codes via e-mail never received a notification via gamertag, they just seen the e-mail by accident and checked it. Still waiting on a Xbox Support employee

Sorry this didn't help.

GENSorrow,

Even if you had gotten the e-mail, but deleted it by mistake, there was a limited amount of time to redeem the award and get the code. That time has expired now, sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.