Promotional email for 160 points, but there's no code!

43 minutes ago, I received an email from Xbox Live (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***).  The subject reads, "Get more of your favorite games with 160 points on us."  Underneath some Xbox pictures, it states, "You want more from your favorite games. You can get it with Microsoft® Points. And we're giving you 160 free points right now.* Just redeem the code below to get your points:"  However, in the space where the code should be, it says, "Sorry, the code is no longer available."  So, how do I access my code for the 160 points? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It may have been a trial promotion as some are and the codes stay good for only so long and the disappear as offer may not be any longer valid.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the same thing happen. I'm thinking they either messed up when assigning the codes or someone has found a way to crack the promotion generator and just redeemed a bunch of codes. It's a shame really, and kind of depressing. "Here, have this! Wait, jk, lolz"

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey LT Jay Gatsby22! I'm happy to help you track down what happened here. In order to help you out I'll need a copy of the email, would you mind sending me a screenshot through a private message (green envelope below my post) so I can take a closer look? Thank you. :)

@FatCatZero would you please create your own thread detailing your experience! (When you received the email, the date of the email, details and content). This will help me track this down for you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.