poitns for yealry renewal

Hey i just recently renewed my 12 month membership and didnt get the reward points for renwing it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

[/quote]

Pending points are usually deposited around the 15th and 30th of each month. Your points might just be pending until the next deposit date. 

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I redeemed the code  in november on the 18th i believe so there have been at least two post dates for rewards to be there and the 1 month i purchased a few days before i got that code showed up just fine. the points arent there as pending but the ones for the halo 4 play hours are

Sorry this didn't help.

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Renewal points are given after the subscription starts, not necessarily from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time, or add the time within 15 days of your previous subscription expiring, in order to qualify.

Sorry this didn't help.