Points "expired"...???

I just had over 1200 points expire that were gained via Bing rewards. I was saving them for a game. I turned my xbox on today and notice that my balance was at 260 points. I called support and they informed me that my account had not been hacked or anything like that, but that my promotional points had expired. They told me to post to the forum in hopes that my post would be answered by a moderator who could help me get these points readded.

Well, here's hoping...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Promotional rewards points do have expiration dates. The expiration time is usually listed in the terms in conditions. Do you know how long you had them?

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had them for about 5 months. I guess I was hoping that the xbox gods would be able to give me a pass this time and reinstate my points. I blame THQ for not releasing Wrestlefest  on time!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

That really does stink :(. In the future, you can find out if you have expiring points and if any points are set to expire in the near future by logging into account.microsoft.com. Bowski is right though, just giving you a heads up to avoid being blindsided in the future :)

Sorry this didn't help.