Points Expired Incorrectly

I purchased Fable Heroes around May 5th 2012 because I saw the offer about receiving 400 MS points back afterward. I have received nothing, so I checked these forums earlier today to see what the deal was and saw messages about checking billing.microsoft.com. Once I did, I found it said points were added on 6/4 and then expired on 7/1. I logged in nearly every day between those dates though and my account never showed that I had any points. I read the fine print of this offer and there was no mention of points expiring, and you can't seriously tell me that they expired within less than 30 days. So... What do I need to do to get my points that were promised?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi

you need to contact XBOX support http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Q: When do my Microsoft Points Expire?

A: Purchased points don't expire. Any points you get through promotions can have expiration dates. Typically, points expire within thirty days of the date you get them.

To view any points in your account that have expiration dates, go to the Billing and Account Management page, sign in with your Windows Live ID, and then click Microsoft Points under Stored Credits. If you have points that are expiring in the next thirty days, you can click View expiring points to view the points and their expiration dates.

Note: You can only see points that are expiring in the next 30 days.

Source.

They usually don't make exceptions in this sort of case, but you can contact XBOX Support via phone and see if they can this time one for you, no promises. 

Sorry this didn't help.

o.o

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks. I spoke with support via online chat and they actually were very helpful. :)

Sorry this didn't help.