Not Recieved Games on Special Gold offer

I signed up for the same deal at the beginning of February, and still no games.  I am trying to be patient, being unsure of when the promotion ended, but it seems like a long time to me.  I do recieve emails from 'Microsoft *Xbox Live', but none with any attachments. Just confirmations on my purchases.  Granted they are for games that I probably would not have bought on my own, but now I feel I am owed them.  If anyone does know when the promotion ended or has recieved their games, please post the info. My thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you are talking about the "Games for Gold" offer unfortunately you have missed out on a few previous games, however you can still take advantage of the current games and future ( until december) offers. If you go to this page   www.xbox.com/.../game-with-gold  on the 1st and 16th of each month you can see the game offered and download it, or you can click on the marketplace on your Xbox console. I would also recommend looking at this page http://majornelson.com/    on a regular basis for official updates on all things Xbox and Xbox One

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Shelbyj14 - Please take a look at the date of the post you're replying to, it's from back in 2011, it's likely this person has already found a solution to their issue otherwise they would have posted back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.