Not receiving promotional emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Ok, so I don't remember the last time I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It's been quite a few years and it's doing my head in, I've lost count on how many times I have contacted Xbox Chat Live Support and they always tell me the same thing. They tell me that they opened up a case file and I should start receiving promotional emails again but I never do.

It's weird because I receive emails from Xbox Live Rewards, Billing info and even other Microsoft products but nothing from Xbox Engage. I really don't want to miss out on new promotions and updates.

I have done everything I can regarding my email, I have gone into contact preferences and have ticked both boxes for Microsoft to contact me, I have made sure my correct email address is listed correctly. I have also made sure the Xbox email is not on my blocked list, I have checked my spam inbox and everything else that I possibly can. As a long time Xbox Live Member this is quite discouraging that a simple issue like this cannot be fixed.

Can anyone help me? This has gone on long enough and no one has resolved my problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: