Not received RYSE: Legendary Code after OVER 4 WEEKS

Can you imagine, as a gamer, how it feels to be falsely lead by a promotion which was on my XboxOne Dashboard to purchase a 12 month subscription of XBOX Gold Membership and even after waiting for over 4 weeks, still not receive the key code you were promised? 

I can....

Every time I speak to costumer service, they are unable to help me. The best they can do is forward me to the forum. Well, honestly, check my previous post dates, the forum doesn't seem to be helping neither.

It would be amazing to find out WHO can actually be bothered to help me.

YES - I did buy the promotion through the Dashboard on my XBOX ONE 

YES - The payment was made through the promotion after I i clicked on through dashboard on my HomePage

YES - The promotion was VALID as it showed me details of the FREE game I should of received WITHIN 4 weeks

YES - I did purchase the subscription with my own credit card (UK)

YES - I have spoken to online chat countless times and provided this information

NO? You have never heard of this promotion before? SHOCKING, where have I heard that before...

[View:http://static.hotukdeals.com/images/threads/high-res/2297617_1.jpg:381:269]

If it's not TOO MUCH to ask, from a paying costumer, I would like my issue to be looked at with urgency, as my patience has ran out.

Many thanks,

Paul Jr

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there paulduartejr!

I went ahead and replied to your other thread here. When you get a chance, check out my post. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.