Not received 3 month groove music pass after one month trial

Hi,

I have been redirected here after speaking to numerous Xbox live chat representatives, I recently took out the offer of 4 months groove music for free and read online that I was due to receive my 3 month code within 3-4 weeks of activation. My trial month expired last night and after checking my xbox messages and my email inbox I have yet to receive the code, I have had other possible solutions from other chat agents but unfortunately nothing seemed to work and was advised to post in the forums, so a possible replacement code could be issued.

I hope to hear back from you soon and appreciate any and all help that can be provided, many thanks guys!

Daniel Donnelly

GymnasticMeat6

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Hey there, sorry to hear about the delay! Could you let us know when you signed up, and where you originally signed up? If you signed up on your Xbox One dashboard, simply post back to let us know. If this was an email offer from Groove or an offer through the Windows Store, you will want to reach out to the appropriate teams through the Groove Support page.

Please keep us posted! :)

Hey! Don't worry about it, I signed up on the 25th of February and it was through the offer on the Xbox one dashboard, If you need any more information please let me know and your help is much appreciated! 

Hope to hear from you soon

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, sorry to hear about the delay! Could you let us know when you signed up, and where you originally signed up? If you signed up on your Xbox One dashboard, simply post back to let us know. If this was an email offer from Groove or an offer through the Windows Store, you will want to reach out to the appropriate teams through the Groove Support page.

Please keep us posted! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information! 

Enjoy! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.