NOT HAPPY ONE BIT!!! SUMMER STADIUM

CAN SOMEBODY FROM XBOX PLEASE HELP ME!! I WON THE XBOX SUMMER SCORE MASTER AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING !! NO CORRESPONDENCE NOTHING!!!!!! IM GETTING [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] WITH KNOW FEEDBACK , SITTING ON PHONES FOR HOURS WRITING LETTERS ETC...PLEASE XBOX MY NAME IS [REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION] i came top of the UK league in xbox summer score master.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Ralphy. Can you let me know which week's promotion you are referring to? Have you checked out the Terms & Conditions for that week to see how and when you would be contacted? Please let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was the XBOX SUMMER STADIUM SCORE MASTER via Facebook. Iv read all through terms and conditions writ to them because the email they provided *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' does not work. they said they would contact winners on july 9th via email iv had nothing iv scoured me junk email all my emails NOTHING. Xbox support cant help when i ring them its justfrustrating iv got pictures i took as proof 'screenshots' im really fed up. i won big prize aswell or i wouldntbe that bothered if it was just a game you know what i mean?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the info! I was looking on the Summer Stadium page (www.xbox.com/.../summer-stadium) and I don't see any mention of this promo. Is this something done exclusively on their Facebook page? Could you link me to any pages you found this information on? Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.

funnily enough iv just went to go on there page on facebook it redirects you to xbox uk's facebook page now but the french, dutch and spanish ones still work.?! this is very suspicious and hope i have not been duped its defnitley an official competition and i defnitley won i took screenshot photos of the final table. im just curious how nobody from xbox can help when its an official comp heres the link here for the dutch version. www.facebook.com/XboxNL

Sorry this didn't help.

you give up on me aswell?

Sorry this didn't help.