No puedo comprar xbox live Gold " meses por 20 $ [I can not buy xbox live Gold "months for 20 $"]

Saludos aparece un error de que revise los datos en https://account.live.com reviso y no hay nada no me deja comprar. ):

Translation:
Greetings I get an error that review the data in https://account.live.com I check and there is nothing will not let me buy. ): 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Kechua! I understand you're having trouble purchasing a LIVE Gold promotion. Is this the only thing you are having trouble purchasing? Can you purchase other games, DLC, or MS points? Also, can you try removing and adding the payment method again, or even trying a different payment method?

When checking your account, make sure your information is up to date, and also that it matches the information on your payment method. If not, can you adjust it as necessary and let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same... problem i cahnged to paypal and mastercard it says the same ... "/

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for trying another payment method. Can you also confirm that you are or are not having issues purchasing other content? Also, can you check that your billing information matches the information on your account (name, address, region, etc)? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.