NO MICROSOFT POINTS

I bought xbox live membership on the xbox live dashboard and i was ment to get 800 microsoft points with it but i never recieved them. I rang xbox and told them what my problem was and they said it can take up to 8 weeks for them to be added, it has now been four months and i havent seen any microsoft points! I bought this promotion on the 2/2/2012.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Greetings, teddybearfur! Please check your private messages here over the forums for more information. Thank you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, yeah i checked all my emails from microsoft and none of them had my points!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello teddybearfur,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Could I ask you to please check your e-mail associated with your Xbox Live Account to see if you may have received an e-mail containing a code for your microsoft points? Please also make sure to check your Junk, Spam boxes etc.

-

If you have already done the above and still have not received any e-mail containing your microsoft points, can I ask you to please make sure you respond within this thread. This allows the Xbox Live Support Team to contact you via Private Message here on the forums to provide you with further information on getting your Microsoft Points.

-

Hope this helps :)

Sorry this didn't help.