No Games On Demand ? :(

Hellow people. I'll try make this breif and clear(ish). 
I moved to cyprus a couple of weeks ago from the united kingdom and today i changed my accounts region to cyprus and all went well and fine but there appears to be no games on demand or even indie games so id like to know why?
i was really hoping to pick up of a couple of new games in this sale and i know someone out there will say "why didnt u buy them before u changed ur region" because it didnt let me buy anything i presume because my region was changed but i hadent changed it at that point, so i did expecting to see the sale to no avail.

so, the questions, 

1. why no games on demand for cyprus 
  2. why no indie games!?!
  3. why the general lack of support for this country its part of the Eu and as far as i am aware most other countries have a much better dashboard eg, uk, germany, france, just to name a few with a 100x better dashboard

posibility that i done something wrong and its all hidden to me i suppose, if so suggestions? recover gamertag ect.. ?

Thank you in advance
TheKaMiKaZeMoNk 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Not all games are available in every region. It's due to different rules and regulations in each country. It's not a general lack of support by Microsoft, it's just what they are available to release in that country to follow the country's regulations.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.