New Xbox 360 And Didn't Recive The 1 Month Gold Membership

I bought a new Xbox 360 and it's all set up and my brother and I made live accounts and everything is going great, I was trying to play Halo 3 on Xbox live, just a random match up and I couldn't because the screen said I didn't have gold membership, I looked at my status and I do not have gold membership, every were on the box it said free gold membership! Could anyone help me please?!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

Each new Xbox 360 purchase comes with 3 x 1 month Xbox LIVE subscriptions. For you to be able to gain access to these free months you need to make the account on the Xbox 360 and go through the process of joining Xbox LIVE as a free member. After you enter in an e-mail and choose a password you're given the option to join Xbox LIVE Gold, if you decline that offer you should receive another message prompting you to upgrade to an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription for 30 days (1 month) for free.

Please Note: In order to be eligible for this offer you must add billing details which includes name, address, phone, etc as well as payment details (major credit or debit card). This is needed to get the gold trial and there is no way around this. Unfortunately, since you've already made accounts, the only way you'd be able to get this offer again would be to make new accounts on the console directly. Again, please remember that the console must have been purchased brand new, refurbished consoles, and used consoles more than likely have already had their 3 x 1 month accounts used.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.