Never Received - The Basketball Challenge Pack - For Kinect Sports 2 Email Promotion

Hello,

I recently purchased Kinect Sports 2 based on an email campaign from an email address originating from engage.xbox.com.  In this email it stated that if I purchased Kinect Sports 2 from Microsoft Store or GameStop I would receive the Basketball Challenge Pack for Free.  I followed the links provided in this email and purchased this game from the Microsoft Store within an hour of receiving this email.  To Date, I have not received any information on how to download this Pack.  No Codes in the Game Box.  No Codes on the Invoice or the Shipping Box.

Details:

Email Info:  Received on April 5th, 2012 at 2:37PM

Add Basketball to your Kinect Sports lineup
View as web page
Kinect Sports: Season Two—the sequel to the #1 best-selling game on Kinect™ for Xbox 360®*—brings you six new sports, all with in-game voice controls and the full-body play you can only get with Kinect.
And now, the much anticipated sport of basketball has arrived! The Basketball Challenge Pack is now available for Kinect Sports: Season Two on Xbox LIVE® (value: 400  ).** Test your skills in three activities: 3-Point Hero, Shot Party, and Alley-Oop Dreams.
Bonus!
For a limited time, buy Kinect Sports: Season Two at GameStop or the Microsoft® Store and get the Basketball Challenge Pack as a bonus. Add seven new sports to your living room!***
  Comic Mischief
Microsoft Studios | Jobs | Forums | Español
Newsletter | Mobile | Xbox.com
* Based on U.S. sales as of August 2011, reported by the NPD Group/Retail tracking service.
** Kinect Sports: Season Two game required (sold separately).
*** Limited-time offer, while supplies last. Limit: one per customer
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Xbox, you may opt out in one of the following ways: 1) update your contact preferences here , 2) select Privacy Settings under Edit Gamer Profile on your Xbox 360 console, 3) select the Info Sharing option in Account Management for the Original Xbox LIVE Dashboard, or 4) reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.
To set your contact preferences for other Microsoft communications, click here. These settings will not affect any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Microsoft Store Order Number: MS9429732625 received on April 5th, 2012 at 3:45PM

I have chatted with Xbox Live.  They sent me to Microsoft Store.  I chatted with them and then sent me to Xbox Live Customer Support phone number.  I talked to them and they sent me here.  I would really appreciate it if I could just get what I was promised.

Thanks,

Scott (TheDarkKnightSB)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi Scott: I'm sorry to do this to you again, but the promotion you are having trouble with wasn't an Xbox LIVE Rewards promotion. I'm going to move your thread over to the Promotions Forum, though, and they should be able to help you out!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Scott! Thank you for the post. This does sound like quite a frustrating experience of getting passed around! The good news is, we're going to take a look into this for you and try to get you draining those 3-pointers in no time! We'll update you on this thread just as soon as we hear back.. :) Thanks for your patience!

Sorry this didn't help.

Is anyone ever going to do something with this?  Its been over 6 Months.  

Scott Barnes

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi TheDarkKnightSB! I'm so terribly sorry we didn't get a response back to you sooner. I'm going to check in with Miss Portia to see if she was able to find anything on this promotion!

Sorry this didn't help.

I keep seeing the ad for this running while playing Kinect Sports and thought it might be a good idea if/when we decide to pick up Season 2, but if there's shenanigans going on with the deal....>_>

Sorry this didn't help.