Never Received Free Three Months of Groove Code

I subscribed to Groove last month for one free month in order to receive the three free months during the promotional event. My free month has already ended, but no code with the three free months has been sent yet. I was redirected here from a Microsoft/Groove tech who said the team associated with this issue would verify my account and resend the code.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hey there, thank you so much for posting. Could you let us know when you signed up, and where you originally signed up? If you signed up on your Xbox One dashboard, simply post back to let us know. If this was an email offer from Groove or an offer through the Windows Store, wires may have been crossed as you will want to speak to the appropriate teams through the Groove Support page specifically.

Please keep us posted! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, thank you so much for posting. Could you let us know when you signed up, and where you originally signed up? If you signed up on your Xbox One dashboard, simply post back to let us know. If this was an email offer from Groove or an offer through the Windows Store, wires may have been crossed as you will want to speak to the appropriate teams through the Groove Support page specifically.

Please keep us posted! :)

Hi. I signed up on January 14th and my subscription ended February 14th. I signed up on the Windows/Groove website on my computer since the link to promotional event was online. The link was similar to this one: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/bogo, however the only difference is that the new promotional event ends extends till August whereas the one I signed up during ends in March. So, the promotions are the same but the runtime of them occurred separately, but both offer the same 3 free months. The Groove tech sent me to this forum because he said there was a team here that specifically dealt with this, and said the team would just need to verify my account and assist in sending a new code.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

Unfortunately it is a little tough for us to assist with this promotion outside of the Xbox One dashboard, but have I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information! 

Sorry this didn't help.