Netflix Offer - 100 points

I saw information advwertising 100 free rewards points when signing up for and trying Netflix for 30 days for the first time.

I proceeded to follow through with all of the terms and was enjoying my free month of Netflix on XBOX.

When that ended, I subscribed to be a continued member because I liked it so much!

However, upon logging into my rewards account, it appears I never got credit for the 100 points for that offer.

NOW, one thing I think might have happened to mess this process up, was during the free trial period, I had my account switched over from a "Canadian" account to a "United States" one -- not sure why it was ever set up to Canadian, but it wouldn't let me buy live anymore one day due to this.  I had to wait several days for this process to take place.

Could it be that the record of my netflix rewards offer was knocked off my account upon the switch?

If so, how do I go about recieving those extra rewards promised to me?  I have tried to contact xbox direct numerous times, but keep being told to post in the forums....

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Alrighty then. I will try that.... Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.