Need help with specialization code PLEASE

Gamertag: xstrawjointx

played on 20th: YES, played almost everyday since launch

Over 17: YES

PRE ordered it

Live in Canada

The email connected to my gamertag is like 6+ years old and i never used it for email so its expired and i cannot get into that account i need to be responded to as if i cannot receive a code then i will need to know this becuase i am going to cancel my xbox live I wont need it if i cant play halo and progress its the only game i own and play so why pay $70 a year not to play the only game iv been playing for past 8 years on xbox i checked in my msgs online still nothing and nothign in the previous d/l history i have the credit card info to prove this is mine. iv been SR 70 for over a week now i need the code to be sent to MY EMAIL but if i post my email it says not to do that!!!! but then how am i supposed to get a code? PLEASE SOMEONE MSG ME AND TELL ME IF IM  (S O L) because then i will be cancelling my XBOX LIVE account due to not going to use it or play on it honlesty i know u are a million dollar company but im not im just a normal low income person trying to get by doing more work than others for less pay so that $70 means something to me like iv given you money for 7 or 8 years now which apparently means nothing? thats so sad and 343 industries even tho they arnt bungie i supported them for over 8 years now and noone cares? i dont understand

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

And dont msg the email linked to this gamertag to CONTACT me because i DO NOT have access to it!! PLZZ LET ME KNOW b4 i have to renew my xbox account thats no fair if i cant be told yes or no whether ill get a code which would make it so i either play or dont play and i dont want to pay for the year then have u say no u cant get the code please let me know in the next week or so b4 the account autorenews!!! PLEAASE dont make a poor person pay more to get nothing in return! im a good person! i help everyone all the time even rude and ignorant people honestly when i come home and want to relax last 8 years i dont drink like everyone else i play HALO!!! i just want to play halo

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They wont sent it to a diffrent email account. They did however resend the code to your Xbox Live account. If the code is gone however you will have to wait till it comes to the public and everyone gets the code.

Sorry this didn't help.

wow received a code its already been used when i go to accept it honestly wtf and i just checked online on halo to see if anythign changed and it hasnt bcuz i got the code but i cant use it because it has already been used! LOL and what make me wait a year or more for them to release it to everyone?? LOL PLEASE tell me if i should just cancel my xbox account honesty i dont want to pay for another year which will be re-subscribing SOOON thats not fair i honestly dont wanna pay for another year ifi have to wait an undetermined months prob not more like years till this comes out to everyone its the only game i play on XBOX live and if i will not be playing it then i will not want to PAY for it! thank you

Sorry this didn't help.

I doubt it will be that long before they release it to the public. Contact 343 about the used code you got.

Sorry this didn't help.

You cant contact 343 there is no way to go look on google everyone is asking how to contact them they have a forum which i posted on with all the other thousands about these codes and they say to come to XBOX.com lol?? and wait for message i finnaly get one and its already been used that BS either send me another code im honestly canceling im not gonna go guy another game i dont like to play just to give microsoft more money.. without the code u cannot progress or unlock anything in halo so no code means i dont play!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Straw! I'm a little confused here. In you first post, you say you have no access to the email, but then later say you got a code that was already used. Can you clarify for me where/how you got this code? Did you get your email issue sorted out?

To begin with, you should take care of the old email on file. If you cannot change your MS Account email yourself, please contact us directly via chat or phone for more assistance. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

i still cannot access the MS account linked to the gamertag i have been posting here and on 343 forums for a week about my code and i finnaly got a code sent directly to my dashboard on my xbox and i was soooooo happy then i press to redeem it and it says ITS ALREADY BEEN USED  Please help! i dont understand why im being forced to not play the ONLY game i play i havent played in a week its so weird not playing when im use to playing at least every other day or so i dont understand why xbox does not want more money from someone? forcing them to not play the only game they  own making the xbox obsolete... so why pay the yearly payments? i dont get it?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think more importantly than anything else right now is to make sure you do have access to your MS Account before it turns into a much larger issue. I recommend starting with http://xbox.com/forgot and if those steps do not help please contact us directly for more help with that.

Regarding your code, please make sure to check your Download History, under Account Management, to see if the specializations show there. If so, simply download them again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.