Need Credit!!!!

Thanks for your response the points removed were as followed: 

3/4/2012 120 Points, 7/11/2012 140 points, 1/1/2013 600 Points, Total 860 Points. These were not from Bing they were earned points from Rewards and as I indicated I spoke to Microsoft Customer Service who looked at my account and the points that were removed and referenced their response. They also told me that these points should not have been removed and/or expired and told me to have Rewards reference their notes and get the credit.

I am so upset by this whole issue and after posting several different posts and receiving several different responses I guess I'm not sure what to do. All I am requesting is the credit. I guess I will have to again contact Customer Service and try an speak with someone at a higher level. I am a pretty easy going person but I am really getting angry at not being able to get the credit and the diffucult way to try and request this through the Rewards program.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post here regarding problems with the rewards program forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did that but whom ever is responding doesnt undrsatnd or is unable to assist. I also keep getting different answers each time. Xbox customer service has now told me three times I should receive a credit but it must be done the Rewards program. They tell me to post on forum and refer Reward agent to their notes but they just dont get it. I am just about ready to sell my Xbox and cancel my subscription.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just noticed this topic after I responded to your other one. Daft and I are just trying to help you. The Rewards team is the only ones who can help with Rewards Matters, the support agents in these forums can't assist you. You can hear it from us who wait to hear it from them, but the answer should be the same. Again, we are just trying to help.

Sorry this didn't help.