My Situation with the Specialization Code

Hello 343 industries, My Situation XBL GT: Bursatile I have currently contacted Xbox Live Customer support and talk to them about the issues that I was having and how I made a mistake of mine getting the Specialization Code. The day that I got the specialization code, I was just looking through my Messages on XBL and I had a message from LIVE and I was like oh that's cool its probably about the last update we had so i just clicked on it and glimpses at it and all I can remember was token and I deleted that day and later on I was in my friends XBL Party and they were talking about specialization codes and everything and I was curious and was like wait how do you get that I heard people talking about it and they said oh you have to play halo the first 2 weeks, I pretty much said yeah I did play two weeks i got it the first day it came out{You can check my achiements I got all of them and the very first achiement I got shows the first day. Then, I found out that Live sends you the message to your XBL account and that's how you get your code, I was really steamed after I heard that because am like a die hard halo fan and cant miss any thing so after my frustration I was like wait isn't there another way. They said yeah they send it to your email. Then I was like okay ill check my current email for this account, witch is as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . and Microsoft agent was talking about the (q.com) apart of my email. I told him that it is connected to MSN. (q.com) standed for Qwest It was a really old email. I go on to check it, and the last time that I checked my email for this account was in a long time and the last time I was on this email it had 4,000 messages on it and I never bother to check it. So I go check it for that code and there's no messages on it, it all was deleted or something. Thats when I was angry so The Microsoft agent told me to go to this forum and explain my situation. Microsoft was saying something about my (q.com) email they were saying that probably effected it. He was telling me this forum should help me out and send me another code you want proof go to my achiements and look at the dates. I have learn my lesson to read everything on my message box even the Agent was telling me. So can you please solve my problem please.If you do solve my problem please do not send the code to q.com email send it to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Sorry 343 please help me with my problem thank-you <3)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

They will not be able to send you another code im sorry. All we can do is complain so that they will send codes by e-mail only. I have contacted support by phone about this and asked them to relay this message to whoever runs these promotions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.