Missing reward points for Minecraft purchase?

After a couple chats with "regular"  xbox support I was told I needed to contact you guys. I purchased Minecraft and at the time of purchase there was a promotion going on that stated I'd get 400 MS points as a special bonus with the purchase. This was on 5-13-2012 when I purchased Minecraft' and I haven't received received them yet. I don't remember exactly if it used the language of reward points or just MS points, not sure if it makes a difference either. But, all I know it what I was told by "support".

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello Tusked, see this post for information about what to do about the missing promo points http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/t/181484.aspx  . MS Points and Rewards Points are two similar, but different things. MS points are purchased, Rewards points are earned and are used like MS points once you have accrued a certain amount.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I hope I'm not going to get the run-a-round for 400 points now...  I mean 400 points equals to what $5 USD? ..  that would be lame.  

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Has the promotion ended? I think promotional rewards are awarded 5-12 weeks after the end of the promotion date.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, TuskedSphinx328. I just want to reassure you that I don't want to give you any runaround here! In fact, I would be more than happy to assist you with this. First things first, we need to confirm a few points. Can I have you check your Windows LIVE ID inbox as well as the preferred contact email addresses which can be located here: live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences ? Also please be sure to check your Spam/Trash folders, too. Keep me posted and let me know if you find your code!

Sorry this didn't help.