missing promotional microsoft points

When my Gold subscription was ending it had a promotion that said renew gold subscription before your subscription ends and get 600 microsoft points. I did and I never got the 600 points. I spoke to an agent and they said it would take 4-6 weeks, and its been 1-2 months since I did that promotion. So please respond why I didnt get my microsoft points. Thank you. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Xx, I am going to move this thread to the 07 - Promotions forum. The offer your are describing is a promotional offer, not a rewards offer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Hawk! I understand you are having trouble tracking down your promo points here. Can you confirm exactly what day you renewed your gold, and how? How long of a subscription did you renew with?

Also, promo points like this are usually sent to you as a code in your email. Can you please check your WLID and contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences), including all junk, trash, and spam folders. Let me know if you find it. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I cant remember the exact date but it was like 4-5 months ago. And I was on the dashboard and it said to upgrade subscription to 12-month and i did. It said reedem code on that page that I clicked, and it had said get 600 microsoft points. I did all of that and a microsoft agent told me it would take 6-8 weeks. Please respond back ASAP!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Hawk! I've sent you a Forum PM with more information.

Sorry this didn't help.