Missing Microsoft Points

My name is Paul Yanowich and I just lost about 4300 Microsoft Points off my Xbox Live account (AfroMan M18). These points which I required mostly from Bing Rewards seem to have all expired on the same day. I have read the terms and conditions and it states that after redeeming the points from the Bing Rewards Program that they would expire after 365 days, however it has only been six to four months. Please contact me so that we can resolve this issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Afroman! I'm not seeing any promo points on your account in the last few months, which means these ones are older than that. You can double check on https://commerce.microsoft.com to see your point history.

If these were all promo points and they expired, there would be nothing we can do to get them back on. I hope this information helps, thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please check my account again! I looked at my account and the points are there, redeemed between the months of June and July. (exact dates: 6/17/2012 to 7/26/2012). The terms and conditions state they would not expire for 12 months and yet all of them expired on 1/2/2013. Also the Microsoft Points are not exactly promo points, they are rewards from Bing, inwhich I was given codes via email for every single one. I believe there may have been a glitch or something within your system which caused my points to expire. Please contact me again so we can resolve this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ahh, AfroMan M18, this is something that you'll need to reach out to Bing Rewards about! You'll see there email support link on the Bing Rewards FAQ page. Reach out to them there and let us know what you hear back! We'll be here. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I have already contacted Bing Rewards and this is what the sent me (verbatim):

Hello Paul

Good day! I hope you're having a great day when you receive this email. By the way, my name is Louie and I will be assisting you today.

We understand that you are reporting that the tokens from the orders numbers that you provided have all expired in less than 365 days. We understand how matter this concerns you.

Our records indicate that all of these tokens have been consumed by the Xbox Account: AfroMan M18. These tokens were all consumed shortly after the Rewards order was shipped to email [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT]. Since these tokens have already been consumed, unfortunately Bing Rewards Support is unable to assist you further.

If you have further questions regarding these tokens, the issue can be best handled by the Microsoft Xbox Support Team. You may contact them by visiting their website at: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/ or call them through the phone number 1-800-469-9269.

We hope this information helps in addressing this issue. Thank you for your continued participation in the Bing Rewards program.

Sincerely,

Louie

The Bing Rewards Team - http://bing.com/rewards

Please help me with my situation.

Sorry this didn't help.

'Our records indicate that all of these tokens have been consumed by the Xbox Account: AfroMan M18.'

You've already used them, or someone had access to your account and used them on your behalf. I wouldn't hold my breath on getting more, but that's just me.

Sorry this didn't help.