Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

I received the email sent last December to join Bing Rewards for a 2000 Xbox LIVE Rewards credit which would be deposited on/around January 8, 2014.  I joined Bing Rewards (and now nearly have Gold status) yet I never received the 2000 points.  When will I see the 2000 points in my rewards account? (as of January 21, 2014 they do not appear, not even in "Pending").

- Aaron (LegoBowler)

[MOD REMOVED]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here: www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.

If this post was helpful please mark it as "Answer" in order to help other community members.

Sorry this didn't help.

Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.

Sorry this didn't help.