Microsoft always makes me feel like an unvalued customer another bad experience.

I've been a fan of Xbox for years ever since the orginal console. I just love the xbox live environment along with the conrollers and the exlusive game it comes with anyways .So for Christmas I got a brand new Xbox 360 it was the limited edition halo 4 console. I was replacing my older Xbox 360 that was having hardware issues. The bundle was great 2 controllers, halo 4, triple arcade game pack , 320gb of storage I was extremely satisfied. That is until I finally opened the triple arcade game pack and found 2 codes for 160 Microsoft points and 2 days free gold membership. Upon trying to redeem these codes they wouldnt work so i contacted support and i figured out that they had exspired.  So after being happy about my 400$+ purchase I find out there is no way  I cant redeem my free microsoft points because they exspired. I mean really ? I've been a loyal xbox live member for 5 years and just spent all this money on a new console and I cant get my points. That's just a poor way to treat your customer in my opinion. What is the point of giving out free points if they exspire before you even open the game box ? Yes I know 160 ms is less than 5$ but that's not the point. If you are going to do a promotion at least do it right. I sure do feel like a valued customer... not. I guess Microsoft is just stingy with their points how dissapointing. This further tarnishes  my view of microsoft as if it wasnt bad enough with the mutiple Xbox's I've gone through do to hardware failure. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello,

I'm sorry that this happened to you. If it was me, I would have went back to the store about the promotion that wasn't respected. Microsoft can't really do much with some of these promotions as these are set by stores themselves, but if Microsoft happens to set this promotion up, they can expire because they are set for a limited time, I'm afraid. :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.