Lost my EA Access code

Hello, I pre-ordered Fifa 16 from Xbox one marketplace/dashboard. I then received a message thanking me for my pre-order which contained a code for "EA Access". I didn't redeem this code immediately as I wanted to wait until closer to the release of "Fifa 16 Early access". When I went onto my xbox to redeem my code the message was gone. It seems to have been automatically cleared out by xbox along with most of my other messages. There was never an e-mail sent to me with this code on it, i checked. 

I contacted xbox live support and they said I was entitled to a code but they could not prove that I wasnt trying to cheat the system in some way for another code, so instead of providing me with a code they gave me a link to post here with my problem and said that you can back track my messages somehow or find out the code that is promised to me and see if it has been redeemed. I know the code hasn't been used so please could you check it for me asap and give me either this code or a new one to replace it. I paid the pre-order price for the game with the promise of EA access and I'm just not getting it so at this point I feel robbed. 

If someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it as Fifa 16 early access is out now and my friends are playing it whilst I am trying to resolve this issue with the code that is owed to me.

Thanks in advance,
-Ryan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there WhiteHartLane25!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.