Lost Code/ Faulty console

hi i did a repair order on september 8 i had dead rising 3 on the console and it dissapeared when i got the console back i log in to my account try to re download my game and it asked me to repay. I also have a code that went missing it was provided by advocacy team no one can confirm which account it was redeemed to and i cant recover any of my account i chatted and called customer support they was unable to help me with this issue. i tried all the trouble shooting step and nothing has worked

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

this all happened when i got my console back from repair center everything was on my console  before then and i used this code to buy dead rising 3 and it doesnt show on my account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey RAWRRSCENE24!

It sounds like Dead Rising 3 may have been redeemed on a different account in the case of this issue. Have you checked under the profiles of other people your house for the game's download availability?

Sorry this didn't help.

i am pretty sure that it is on rawrrscenexbox1 gamertag and i own this gamertag the issue is i have never used it this year last time i used it   was back in 2013 of december and i lost my email to this account and i need help recovering this account is there a way anyone can retrieve the email on my account for me i can verify my adress and all my personal information for security measures

Sorry this didn't help.

Morning RAWRRSCENE24!

We do have some steps to help try and get you your forgotten Microsoft Account back. Check out this page to Find your Microsoft account email address.

If the steps on that page don't help, then your next option is to reach out to phone or chat support. They may be able to further help with recovering your e-mail address and account. To help with the process of recovering your account, you'll need to fill out this form and provide phone or chat support with the reference number you receive via email. 

Sorry this didn't help.