Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultimate Edition

I have purchased the ultimate edition for season 3 of killer instict . It gave me all character unlocks but i have not recieved the 18000 ki gold points to use in game. Xbox support said to contact you here so i can have this resolved.

Thanks 

Pete

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there IntoxicA!

As previously stated above, we are unable to provide you with Killer Instinct Gold, as it was only available for a limited time. We are sorry to hear about any inconveniences that this may have caused. Please keep an eye out for future promotions at news.xbox.com. If you would like assistance with a different support related issue, feel free to create a new thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, IntoxicA, while it doesn't say pre order, it does say that the KI gold is for a limited time only.

[quote]Game description: The Ultimate Season 3 Bundle! Get early access to fighters! Includes 8 new fighters - including Rash from Battletoads, Arbiter from Halo, Kim Wu, and Tusk! Includes VIP Double XP Booster, 8 retro costumes, accessory sets, bonus retro character colors, and 18,000 KI Gold (limited time only). Rash, Arbiter, Kim Wu, and Tusk available now - all other content to be released over the season.[/quote]

store.xbox.com/.../c71b9678-12bb-4986-b202-0efeff63da19

Sorry this didn't help.

So limted time is the moment it releases? At 2:00am?  Five of us brought that night did it run out when i made the purchase?

Starting to think its time to cancel all of my subscription and jump across to Playstation as this is a joke.

Sorry this didn't help.

I also have a other friend that brought it today so that rules out that theory as he has eveeything that was advertised under the ki season 3 ultimate bundle.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, Pete! The 18000 KI Gold was only a pre-order bonus. If you did not pre-order the game, then you will not be able to get the Gold Points to use in game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there IntoxicA.

As Misses Quinzel mentioned, we aren't able to provide you with the KI Gold. If you have questions or concerns on your purchase you can reach out to Phone/Chat support. Thanks for your understanding if any other Xbox Support questions come up please create a new thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Under bundles in the ki store it clearly stats that you recieve characters vip double xp, retro costumes, accessories and 18000 KI Gold. There is NO mention of pre order bonus at all. So i would like the KI gold or my money refunded as i have not recieved what i have clearly paid for. I also purchased the game the moment it released here in australia.

Sorry this didn't help.