Killer Instinct Email

Last night I contacted 1800-4my-xbox about my situation in not receiving the email I was promised. I was direct to post in this forum. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/1639804.aspx 

This was the wrong forum apparently and was directed further on to this one. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/2505/p/1640389/4275597.aspx#4275597 

I posted there but after reading a few other similar posts with the same issue it seemed that most people were being directed to this current forum. So here I am.

On 11/11/2013 I received a message over xbox live from Xbox Live itself. The message read : Message Text You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you. We want to show you our appreciation with a gift of unlocked characters in Killer Instinct for you to use on Xbox One. Check the mail associated with your Xbox account to claim your gift on 11/22/13.

I've been regularly checking my emails and have yet to see any sort of related email from Xbox in my inbox or even junk folders now almost two weeks later. The message I have stored on my Xbox 360 will expire now in 6 days. At first I thought perhaps a mix up might have occurred with my email however when I bought Battlefield 4 Premium DLC last night I promptly received the confirmation of purchase email. 

I'm looking for any help in receiving the email I was promised and either checking or verifying the email address it may have been sent to. My gamertag is KlutchSauce, although sometimes the capitalization of my name appears more jumbled in game and this difference in capitalization has given me issues previously with Halo 4's Global Championship.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely Andrew L.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hiya Sauce! I got your PM about this and I've responded. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.