killer instinct code

Hi there i receved a code from xbox live via my xbox 360 the code was for a character in killer instinct but the message must have expired as i did not have the xbox one to reedem it but now i have the console i tryed going through all my messages but thay stoped so i cant see my message to redeem my code can you help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I contacted costomer suport and spoke to a very nice person via chat and he or she gave me a direct link told me to post on hear

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day UnBoUnD! I've deleted your other posts - there's no need for multiples on one topic.

While the message sent via Xbox Live stated you were a winner, the code itself should have been emailed to the address you have listed as your contact preference. Have you checked its inbox and spam/junk folder for the code as well? Sometimes emails from Xbox can be filtered out. If you don't see it there though, please send me a Private Message (click the green envelope below this post) and I'll help you find the code. =)

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry my lap top bugged out and had to refresh dident realize it had all ready sent a post sorry =(

Sorry this didn't help.