Je n'ai pas reçu mes microsoft points xbox live rewards

Bonjour,  

Je voulait s'avoir pourquoi je n'ai pas reçu mes points microsoft du programe de fidélité xbox live rewards.  Il y a marquer que j'ai encore des points en attentes. J'attend mes points depuis le moi de juin via une enquête du mois.  Merci de corriger  ce problème.                                               

iziMatch86

[TRANSLATION:

Hello
I wanted to be why I haven't received my programe fidelity xbox microsoft points live rewards. There is a mark that I still have points in the expectations. I'm waiting for my points since in June via a survey of the month. Thank you for correcting this problem.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hi there izi,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Rewards points.

I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding exactly what you're asking, but it sounds like you had pending rewards points that hadn't been added to your account?

If that is correct, then you should check out our FAQ on the conversion of MSP to local currency.

Specifically about Xbox Live rewards:

[quote]
Prior to the transition of your account, all your earned Pending Microsoft Points will be added to your account. When your account transitions, we’ll add to your account an amount of currency equal to or greater than the Marketplace value of your Microsoft Points, inclusive of the value of your Rewards, and your Microsoft Points will be retired. 
Be sure to stay up to date with all the latest Xbox Live Rewards news at Xbox Live Rewards or by following@XboxLIVErewards on Twitter.[/quote]

Please let us know if you have further support questions. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oui, merci pour ces renseignement mais  je sais que les microsoft points sont converti en monnaie local mais justement le montant total de 20 point microsoft est de 0,30 euro. Mais je ne les ais pas reçus il sont en attente depuis juin.  Je dit sa parce que j'ai vu il n'y a pas très longtemps que tout les microsoft points en attente seront ajouté a mon compte donc je devrait avoir 0,30 euro en plus sur mon compte mais je ne les ais pas eux.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there izi,

If you believe there is a discrepancy between the currency that should have been added to your account I would recommend contacting your local Phone Support for further assistance with that.

Please let us know how everything goes. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Bonjour,

Et bien les microsoft points que je n'avait pas reçu ont été envoyer a mon adresse email et donc j'ai eu mes microsoft point.  Merci pour tout et bonne continuation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Great izi,

Glad to hear that got sorted out. Happy gaming! 

Sorry this didn't help.