Iron brigade on sell actually not on sell!

Hi folks,supposedly Iron brigade should be on sale 50%.In other words it should be 400 microsoft points,it show's that ,but when you actually go and buy it ,nothing changes it is still 800 points.WHA  THE?recently reduced!do something about it!i want to get that so bad!PEACE!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

On August 6th the price of Iron Brigade went from 1200 Microsoft Points to 800 Microsoft Points. I'm not quite sure where you've seen any place where this game is supposed to be 50% off of the already reduced price.

The folks over at Double Fine posted an article about the price drop as well which can be found here.

[quote]Yeah! And if you do have an Xbox sans Iron Brigade, the game has been discounted to 800 Microsoft Points as of today.[/quote]
August 6th 2012. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OKay so you can either find this on xbox website or on the xbox dashboard on the sales and specials on recently reduced that Iron Brigade is 50%.Now i wasn't the best at math but 50% off means half the price right?so regardless if it was 1200...the price should be then 600 points not 800..

Sorry this didn't help.

I've looked on the Dashboard and this whole past week at least in the United States (not sure if the Sales and Specials changes from region to region) I've only seen "Exclusive Deal of the week for gold members" as Saint's Row 3 DLC, in the "Chain Reaction" I only see items from Bioshock 2 DLC. Please let me know where you're seeing this, because I certainly don't. I've been looking at the Sales and Specials app since it's been out, and again, I've never seen Iron Brigade on it.

This is from 3 months ago from Major Nelson's Blog here. So, again I see no evidence or even any sort of mention that this was going to be 50% off in the recent month of August.

Iron Brigade - 600msp (was 1200)

Please if you see this on XBOX.com, take a screenshot so I can see it as well because I'm honestly telling you the truth, I've looked and I'm unable to find it.

Sorry this didn't help.

you are actually right,i got it all wrong i thought because it's on recently reduced i thought that it was 50% off which is not just 400 points discount from 1200.never mind i'm a tard:P

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure I was covering all of my bases and making sure I wasn't missing anything in terms of the sale.

Have a good one, glad to have been able to work through this with you. 

Sorry this didn't help.