I'm on a roll here and just wanted to add how do I tell Halo 4 that the are seriously messing up and need to have a suggestion box day?

problems with the game include:....gotcha! why am I going to waste me time this stuff is just going to float out into the cosmic internet as just another complaint to be unheard or unresolved.  I can understand that have to put up with stupid suggestions(as in irrational) but in order to become the a truly great game you have to listen to a million bad suggestions to find the perfect one.  Instead they lock themselves in a room and make all the decisions.  I don't even know if this is even the right place to post this but I don't care anymore, I spent half an hour trying to log into waypoint to tell them that they need to seriously make some changes and I had to log into this to then log into that to verify this to go back the other to log into that to log into halo waypoint (REALLY!?) I would like to make suggestions but frankly they don't want to hear it so why should I waste my time, one voice will not make a difference if no one is willing to listen and it seems that this is just another one of those situations where all this post is, is a venting outlet in which everything I say will just be thrown aside once I hit post, never to be heard, never to be answered, never to be resolved, never even been given a chance, I do have suggestions I would like to make but I am just one voice so why should anyone care?  If your reading this, I'm sorry you're wasting your time...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

my*

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

lol, sorry for all the grammatical errors>.> its late and I just finished playing a lot of Lo and im tired but cant sleep without venting apparently:-p

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Goka! If you'd like to provide us feedback for any of our products or services, you can check out our Feedback Forums. I hope that's what you're looking for, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.