I'm new, and have a few ?s about paying for online

Hello XboxLive community :) I just got an Xbox earlier this week, and have some ?s about online.

1. I heard about a 1 month free trial. I have not played any online yet, is it possible to still recieve it without making an all-new account?

2. I also heard of a 3/4 month $12 deal, how do I access that?

I'm only aware of the 3 normal ones, and I'm not eactly rich, so please let me know, thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

if you have not ever tried to join xbox live just make sure your console is connected to the internet then on the controller press the xbox logo in the center of it and click where it says join xbox live and it will walk you throw the setup hope this helps you and welcome to xbox and have fun

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I already have an Xbox Live, and have for some days. But I haven't gone online with it, just used it for normal play.

Sorry this didn't help.

1. Each console comes with a one month trial for up to 3 gamertags. It is only possible to get the trial during the account creation process, so once you've made an account, there is no way to go back and get the trial.

2. I have not heard of that particular promotion, but you can find promotions for purchasing a gold subscription on the Xbox dashboard. They run different promotions all the time and they are shown to different accounts for different reasons. Keep in mind, if you purchase a dashboard promotion, you do have to add a payment method and it will turn on auto-renewal unless you turn it off.

Sorry this didn't help.