I want to know

I want to know who directly heads and controls the support team in here. I want a real name. The email address or phone number to the head of the Xbox rewards team.

There is too many members here that are not getting their situations resolved including my wifes.

When support decides that is going to be their answer, they lock the thread even if the answer is rejected with backing of proof from support, emails, and other things that state these MSPs are to be given freely to the members that they are owed to!

Support here from what I  see runs rampant with whatever they want to do and have NO one from Xbox that keeps them abiding by the guidelines and rules of Xbox rewards.

There needs to be a direct number to Xbox Rewards live support for customers to call and get their situation ironed out when customer service staff is in the wrong and be able to talk with a head supervisor!

If this is not feasable, then it needs to be re combined back with Xbox live support! When this was done at one time, it made things a lot easier on the members and XBOX  kept their members because of it!

Now since Xbox live rewards and Xbox support has been split apart it makes it hard for Xbox support to resolved situations with their members to keep them happy with the company!

Xbox live rewards staff is ruining it for the company to keep their membership due to mostly not resolving the situations the most members are rightfully owed on MSP! Many of them are leaving for Playstation because of it!

As I said I want an email address, a phone number, and actual address and a name of the head of xbox live support that is in control of the rest of the staff here!

I WILL NOT TALK TO ANY SUB XBOX REWARDS STAFF only the HEAD of the staff of xbox rewards support!

I am also writing to the corporate office. Next in line....... :P

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Greetings, Firebirdeluxe. I can see that you're having difficulty with Rewards- my apologies! I can understand that this situation is frustrating but I want to reassure you that you will receive support for your issue in this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx. The Rewards Team will be able to provide you with support for this issue there. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Just to confirm, from your post's tags it seems like you might be having trouble with a Promotion as well. Is that correct? If so, I can definitely provide you with assistance in that matter here. Can you explain what promotion you applied to and with what gamertag? Any extra details you can provide me about the exact situation would be very helpful and I would be more than happy to look into the situation. Thank you in advance!

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered because of this issue. I want to reassure you that I'm standing by to help. Hang in there!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As I said I want an email address, a phone number, and actual address and a name of the head of xbox live support that is in control of the rest of the staff here!

I WILL NOT TALK TO ANY SUB XBOX REWARDS STAFF only the HEAD of the staff of xbox rewards support!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Firebird! As Darcy pointed out, this particular forum is not monitored by the Rewards team. We are more than happy to assist you here with your promotion issue, if you have one, but your Rewards questions should be posted in the Rewards Forum (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx).

I would appreciate the chance to at least try addressing your issues for you here, if you would permit us. Please let me know if we can help. Thank you for your post!

Sorry this didn't help.