I purchased Halo Psartan Assualt for Windows Phone and Windows 8 (Surface Pro) but Xbox One charging me $14.99.

I purchased Halo: Spartan **** on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 in summer of 2013. I have played the games while logged in. I can login to my Windows 8 version of the game right now and it has my recorded progress. However, when I try to purchase the same game for may Xbox One, it still shows the full price of $14.99 instead of the special price of $4.99.

I want to purchase the game but I want the special price of $4.99 that is offered to Microsoft accounts that have purchased at least one version of the game before the Xbox One version released.

Please help.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

As you bought them before December 15th you should indeed be getting the discounted price.

You are using the same login info on Windows 8/Windows Phone 8 as you do for Xbox One, correct?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Absolutely. I only use 1 Microsoft Account for all of my purchases. I checked my Microsoft billing history and I can see the purchase I made from the same account I am typing you from and logged in to halo sa.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, just look to the left and you will see the last game I played was Halo: SA on Windows. Click it and you will see my achievements earned 7/19/2013 and a day or so afterwards.

Sorry this didn't help.