I no longer have the Xbox One Dashboard Beta Program system invite message, but I am in the preview program without my console being registered.

I was invited and accepted into the Xbox One Dashboard Beta Program, but I do not have the Xbox Invite Message.

My Xbox One system was never registered because I didn't download the dashboard beta application. (I believe I might have accidently deleted the invite message a long time ago). I spoke with a Microsoft representative and found out that I am in the beta program. 

Is there anyway I can get another Xbox One system message to download the beta dashboard application and register my system?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, guys! I was able to verify that you both have been invited. I got you the permissions to access the Preview Program Support forums. To get messages sent to you or help with any registration issues, you will want to post in there.

If you run into any issues accessing that link, let us know! We'll work to ensure you're posting in the right spot. Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.