I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Almost 2 months ago, I redeemed my code for Xbox live. when I did it there was an add that said when you sign up for gold now, you can get a 5-15 dollar Xbox gift card code in your message within 4 weeks. Like I said, it's been almost 2 months and i never got it. Please send it to me in my email!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey oSparkyyyy!

Once again, I am truly sorry to hear about any confusion this may have caused. As I have said above, to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership through the dashboard promotion. If you have another support related question, please feel free to create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Exactly.....Why put a redeem code option if it won't work with a redeem code? What the heck Microsoft that's pretty ***...

Sorry this didn't help.

If redeeming a prepaid card doesn't count then there shouldn't be a redeem code option on the promo screen...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there oSparkyyyy!

If you redeemed a prepaid code that was purchased at Walgreens, you will not be qualify for this offer. In order to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership through the dashboard promotion on your console. Sorry to hear about any confusion this may have caused.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there oSparkyyyy!

Just to clarify, did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the dashboard promotion on your console? This is offer is valid for purchasing Xbox Live Gold through the promotion on the dashboard. If you added an Xbox Live Gold token to your account during this promotion, it will not qualify you for this promotion.

Sorry this didn't help.