I HAVENT GOT MY POINTS

i done 2 surveys and i have been waiting for my 40 ms points when will they be awarded, i dont know if its because im silver but i was gold when i done the first one

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need at least 100 msp pending before they are deposited into your account on the 15th or 30th of the month.

Any other questions about the rewards program should be posted here forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Let me guess, xbox rewards survey?

The survey in some times can be  a trick one..., because after you respond all the questions done you have to wait the mensage survey complete appear and after that return to my rewards and wait a time between 5 to 7 days to credits launch in you pending points and remeber they only deposit in quantity of more than 100 ms points in a row, if you have less the points maintain deposited until you have 100 or more ms points to receive.

To sure if that points is deposited for future receive you enter in xbox rewards in the begining you have show the points receiveid press the incon in the left, that goes to points peding see if that 40 points in there if not the survey don´t updated right and you can´t receive the points, try this month respond the survey and waits in the maximum of 7 days the 20 points will be in the "peding" section of points.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.