i Have not Received my Promo Game from buying a twelve month xbox live gold membership

On march 9, 2011 i purchased i promotion stating that if i buy 12 months of gold membership than i would receive a free xbox 360 game. I chose to receive Fable 3 witch at the time was fairy new. The promotion stated that the game will come in the mail within 5-7 weeks. I waited the five to seven weeks and nothing came. I checked my email for any further information but there was nothing. I waited some more but still there was nothing. Is there anyway i can get my game that was i was supposed to receive. Please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi R3VOLVER: This promotion was a dash promotion, so I'm going to move your thread over to the Promotions Forum. They can help you out with this. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Revolver! I understand that you didn't receiver your promo game from an old promotion. Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide games for this particular promotion, due to the length time since the promotion ended. I apologize for the inconvenience here. Please let us know if you have any other questions, thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.